Guardian Angel is a comprehensive safety app that empowers you to take responsibility for your own safety. This multifaceted app is relevant in any level of danger, from none at all to an emergency situation. Its simple layout is primed for use in an intense situation in which you cannot afford to waste time.
"It was empowering to create an app that can truly change people's lives. We look forward to what's to come."
What Guardian Angel can do for you:
- Direct you to the nearest open business through Yelp
- Put you in control of when GPS tracking is enabled
- Automatically send distress messages to your contacts when “Watch Over Me” mode is enabled
- Advise you with an abundance of street safety tips
- Enable you to call and text with the push of a button within the app
Put safety back into your own hands with Guardian Angel.
Organization: Girls Who Code
Project Link: View Project Demo
Project Team Members: Celeste Becker, Julie Phan, Yasmin Luthra, Annie Hanson
Type of Work: Uncategorized
Location: Seattle - Google
Grade: 12th Grade
Year Created: 2015
Girls Who Code aims to provide computer science education and exposure to 1 million young women by 2020. Make a donation today to help fund future programs.
Donate now »